Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Girl and grandma eaten alive, saved by hunter
A local hunter saved a young girl and her grandma who had been eaten by a wolf Tuesday morning. The wolf, who the hunter had been pursuing for years, had broken into the grandmother's cottage about 1.5 miles into The Woods.
"I finally killed the sucker," the hunter rejoiced, after his heroic save at the cottage. He had found the elusive wolf sleeping in the grandmother's bed, and wasted no time in killing the beast.
The hunter used his knife to quickly cut open the wolf's stomach. The girl and her grandmother were alive inside, startled but unharmed.
"I will never wander off the forest path as long as I shall live," exclaimed Elisabeth, locally known as Little Red Riding Hood, after the incident. The young girl had been on her way to deliver food to her sick grandma when she was confronted by the wolf.
The young girl reports being charmed by the wolf, who had suggested that she pick flowers for her grandmother. Disobeying her mother's orders, Red Riding Hood strayed from the path and wandered deeper into the woods.
Unbeknownst to the girl, the wolf made his way to the grandma's cottage, where he tricked her into being let inside. It was then that he swallowed the woman whole, and waited for the young girl's return.
Red Riding Hood notes that she felt inexplicably afraid to enter her grandmother's cottage, because something felt wrong. The wolf, disguised in the grandmother's nightclothes, made quick work of devouring the girl.
"I'm no hero," said the hunter. "I was just in the right place at the right time."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment